In a 1,500-1,750-word paper, discuss schizophrenia using a biopsychosocial model. In your discussion, include the following:
- The evidence supporting brain localization for schizophrenia.
- The genetic factors in the onset of this disorder.
- The environmental factors in the onset of this disorder.
Write an abstract of one scholarly research source you used to write the paper. Clearly identify the abstract as a separate section of the assignment titled “Literature Abstract.” Use the following guidelines to write the abstract:
- Introduction (50 words): Briefly describe the purpose, intent, and scope of the study, including the statement of the problem, hypotheses or research questions, and key concepts.
- Methodology (100 words): Describe the research design, population sample, data collection procedure, and other procedures used in the study.
- Results (100 words): Briefly describe the data collected and the findings of the study, including the interpretation and implications of the study.
- Conclusion (50 words): Briefly critique the presentation of the study, including the researcher’s credentials. Provide a summary assessment of the study.