“If we think of organizations, and their surrounding environment, as being political systems,
this changes the way in which we think about strategic decision making. This is important as
strategic decision-making lies at the very heart of strategy-making”.
Critically discuss the statement above in relation to ONE of the movies/series listed below or the book by Gillian Tett.
Watch ONE of the movies/series listed below:
- Margin Call (2012)
- 13 Days (2000)
- Apollo 13 (1995)
- The wolf of wall street(2013)
Read the following book:
- “Fool’s Gold” by Gillian Tett (2010)
Your response is to be a maximum of 2000 words, excluding references. Marks will be deducted for
papers which are longer or shorter than this.
You must self-asses your submission, using the following criteria on ReView (or it will not be
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers