Please read all of homework post… Follow the assignment to the tee (assignment in red writing).. Â List resources and must be completed by 10:30 PM on 05/20/15Â Â Â Thank You 🙂
Review the coding form example in Figure 7.1 on page 136 of your course text (See Attached)..
- Choose a setting where you would enjoy observing behavior. It might be someplace you go everyday (like the grocery store) or it might be a place you would like to go (such as a city park).
- Create a coding form for your hypothetical observational study. Use the coding sheet in the course text as an example, but make up something that is entirelyÂ your own.
- Upload your coding form as an attachment (in doc or rtf format) to your posting.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 3:
- The topic of your hypothetical observational study. This should also be the â€œSubjectâ€ field of your post this week (e.g., â€œChild Playground Behaviorâ€).
- In the main body of your post, provide background information on your hypothetical observational study including the setting, why you are interested in this study, and what you hope to learn.
- Explain whether you would be an acknowledged or unacknowledged observer andÂ why.
- Describe the types of behavior and the episodes you included on your coding form.
- Upload the coding form you created as an attached document.
Note: Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources