[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Choose two artists, whose work could be effectively compared. Make a selection of work for each one for comparative analysis (at least 3 images for each)
Answer the following question: How and why do the social/ or the political/ or the economic/ or the technological contexts help explain the works of x and y.
Whose work could be effectively compared?
• This means compared and contrasted
-how are they similar and how are they different?
-Find the practitioners
-Find 3 pieces of work for each
-compare and contrast
-Identify most appropriate context
• The essay must be at least 2000 words long and illustrated. Images are a vital part of your evidence.
• Images should be numbered (Fig. 1 etc.) and captioned.
• The essay must be fully annotated and an Account of Sources Included at the end
• Following the Account of Sources, you should include a simple list of your image sources – ‘Picture Credits’.
• The footnotes, Account of Sources and Picture Credits should not be included in your word count.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]