Objectives: This is the second attempt for help from ace my hw …the first scholar got all the information but copy and pasted entire project. (Which teacher rejected project) This can be in a power point presentation if desired.
- Learn about the different types of fossils
- Select and study a group of organisms in depth
- Prepare a virtual poster session, detailing the biology and evolution of the group of fossils you have chosen. An alternate to this activity is to prepare a poster of a particular period or epoch of geologic time.
Recording Your Observations:
- Visit http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/paleo/fossils/, and read about the types of fossils and fossil preservation.
- Visit a number of websites (a few starters are listed below) that deal with the topic of the history of life on earth. Gather (and cite!) information and images to allow you to prepare a virtual poster session.
In your poster session presentation you will need to detail the classification of the group of creatures whose fossil history you are detailing. Include the time of first occurrence, time of maximum diversity, and whether or not the group is extinct or extant.
*Some search keywords: geologic time, fossil history, fossil record