Introduction (300 words)
- Title of your research report (communicates succinctly/clearly what your topic is examining)
- Situate your research question in relation to what is already known about your topic (use key references)
- Why you undertook the research, what is the significance, why it is of interest – be persuasive)
these are the key literature you will need for the introduction + the atachments
Methodology (400 words)
- Who are your participants are, where you recruited them
- Techniques used (qualitative interviews/ focus groups). What insights do these methods allow for?
- Describe precisely what you did to gather your data.
- Describe processes you used to analyse your data (if you used a coding tree include it as an appendix too).
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!