“Group Influence” Please respond to the following:
- From the video, determine the group dynamics of the teen market and how marketers can influence this segment to make purchases.
- Imagine you were the manufacturer of cell phones targeting the teen market. Create a plan to utilize social media, social networks, and social networking Websites to influence this target segment to adopt your product.
“Consumers in Situations” Please respond to the following:
- Taking into consideration an impulse purchase that you made, determine the behavior, temporal factors, and the situational effect(s) that motivated your purchase.
- Select a favorite retail establishment and determine the retail personality, the atmospherics, and the elements of the atmosphere.
“Decision Making” Please respond to the following:
- Think of a recent consumption experience that you have had by using the concepts found in the basic consumption process framework. Assess how the decision-making model introduced in Chapter 12 applies.
- Take a position on the ethical aspects of slotting allowances. Then, determine the impact to the consumer.