I have 5 briefly explain questions and about 14 definitions need to be answered. I have one PDF file that YOU HAVE to take the answers from.
I have uploaded the file that have the questionsÂ so you can take a look at it.
looking for a writer who’s very good at english and perfect at looking for the right answer.
1) List and explain the Four Stages of Development of the Colorado River. Briefly describe specific projects, and issues that defined each period. End your answer with what you believe is to be lesson learned by the development of the Colorado River to provide water for cities.
2) In listing form, compare and contrast the physical and cultural geography of New Mexico and Arizona. You must include the following traits: physiographic provinces, climate, name and traits of the desert, the relative role of Laws of the Indies, population and ethnicity, political character, water sources, and attitudes about the U.S.-Mexico Border. List the information side by side, comparing and contrasting. End you answer with what you believe is the essential difference between these two Sunbelt states.
3) List and briefly describe some of the essential elements of Navajo culture. For example: Four Sacred Mountains and their meanings, hozho, Blessingway ceremony, and Navajo cultural beliefs. End your answer with a listed side-by-side comparison of the Navajo and Hopi nations â€“ what are the main differences in how they settled the land, practice religion, and adapt to modern life?
4) List and briefly explain the â€œTraits of the Mormon Cultural Landscape.â€Â Â What was the â€œPlat for the City of Zion?â€ Then compare the Mormon Cultural Landscape to the cultural landscape traits of New Mexico villages settled under the Laws of the Indies. What is similar and what is different and why?
5) List and briefly explain the major geographic traits of the Great Plains. For example: physiography, climate (including why it is a dry region), land ownership/land use/land tenure, problems the region faces (uncertain economies, isolation, population loss, etc), demography, ethnicity, and religion.Â Â End your answer with a paragraph that describes the Dust Bowl â€“ what it refers to, why this disaster happened, and what land use adaptations were made because of it.
Glen Canyon Dam, Central Arizona Project, Navajo â€œLong Walkâ€, Navajo-Hopi Land Dispute, Western Apache â€œStalking with Storiesâ€, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young (what did each emphasize in Mormon settlement), Bonneville Salt Flats, Zion (as a Mormon idea), Deseret, Colonia DublÃ¡n and Colonia JuÃ¡rez (define them and say why they look so much like Utah towns), Summer Fallow System, Ogallala Aquifer, Buffalo Commons proposal, Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, lodgepole pine and how is it part of a â€œFire-dependent Ecosystemâ€