[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
The vision, strategy or goal that you identify can be published by the organisation (e.g. in their Annual Report) or identified by yourself as appropriate for the organisation.
1. Identify the vision and strategy of either
? the entire organisation or
? one unit of the organisation, or
? one major long-term financial and strategic investment that the company is involved with.
2. Prepare a Balanced Scorecard suitable for use by the directors and managers of your organisation to align business activities to the identified vision and strategy, and to monitor performance against strategic goals.
3. Build a strategy map to describe and explain how each aspect of the scorecard can assist your company in achieving its goals and targets.
4. Summarise your recommendations to the Board.
5. Critically discuss and evaluate, with reference to your particular case, the use of Balanced Scorecards for performance management and monitoring.
6. Provide a meaningful Executive Summary of approximately 200 words at the beginning of your report.
7. Format your report professionally and acknowledge all sources according to Harvard standard.
8.All pages must be numbered
9. An executive summary of approximately 200 words is required (not included in the overall word count).
10 A short introduction is required (and included in the word count), even if it is not explicit in the assessment criteria.
11. A reasonable number of appendices may be used for relevant supporting information and to demonstrate your calculations and analysis.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]