As the newly-hired pension fund management team for a Multinational Corporation, you are responsible for managing the $100 Million portfolio on behalf of the association. The monies are currently 100% invested in cash and cash equivalents.
Write a paper of not more than 10 pages, as follows:
- Determine an appropriate asset allocation percentage between fixed income, stocks, and cash, in accordance with a moderately conservative risk-tolerance investment policy.
- Describe, and defend your selections of Capital Markets Securities investment categories that would be suitable given the policy parameters and constraints of your directives. With regard to your securities selections:
- Consider types of securities, maturities,
- Credit ratings if appropriate, and other important criteria.
- You have also been instructed to add an international component to aid in diversification efforts.
- This multinational corporation has a satellite branch in London, England. The financial statement below reflects this yearâ€™s income statement for this branch. Please provide the income statement below converted into US Dollars. Discuss accounting exposure and the impact it may have on profits.
10 page paper