ergonomic work place
write about ergonomic work place
Added on 23.11.2014 05:53
write about ergonomic work place. Look at the attachment.
Directions: Thoughtfully analyze the article by writing your answers to the questions below and be prepared to discuss in class.
1. The main purpose of this material (chapter, article, book, video, etc.) is… State as accurately as possible the author’s purpose for this material. What was
the author trying to accomplish?
2. The key question addressed in this material is… what key question or problem is addressed?
3. The context of this material is… Identify the political, economic, social, historical, etc., background surrounding this material. This may include
information on the existing knowledge on the subject and gaps in our existing knowledge.
4. The main point(s) of view presented in this material is/are… Identify the author’s view of the topic? Points of view can be theoretical, ideological,
religious, methodological, etc.
5. The key concept(s) in this material is/are…. Identify the most important ideas, theories, definitions, etc., used to support the author’s reasoning.
6. The most important information in this material is… Identify the key information the author used to support his arguments/analysis. Identify the facts, data,
evidence, experiences, etc., the author uses to reach their findings.
7. The main inferences and/or interpretations of this material are… Identify the most important findings and conclusions the author presents in the material.
8. Identify the implications and consequences of the author’s findings and conclusions.
Summary: In one paragraph review the material to identify significant topics included in order to later refer back to the work if needed for an assignment.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂