[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Your final paper for the entrepreneurism segment – 22 page paper (Times New Roman, 12 point font, 1 inch margins) examining the entrepreneurial journal and lessons learned in episodes 1-9 of the StartUp podcast. Topics to include in the paper may include, but are not limited to:
• How does Alex grow as an entrepreneur over the course of the episodes?
• How does Gimlet Media grow over the course of the episodes?
• What does Alex learn about heading a start up?
• What mistakes does Alex learn over the course of the episodes?
• What qualities of the business and its founders make it possible for Gimlet to secure financing?
• What qualities of the business and its founders make it possible for Gimlet to get off the ground?
• Do you view Gimlet as a successful startup? Why or why not?
• What advantages does Alex have that many media entrepreneurs do not? How does this impact his startup?
• What did you learn about startup culture from the podcast?
• What decisions would you have made differently than Alex?
• Do you agree with the financing decisions the company makes?
• What decisions that Alex made had the most impact on his company?
• What did you learn from the podcast that you could not learn from a traditional textbook on the entrepreneurial textbook?
• Note : don’t include the questions your paper.
While some of these questions are descriptive in nature, the overall tone and nature of your paper should be analytical. Your paper should not be a rote summary of the activities that took place over the episodes, but rather should use the episodes as a jumping off to engage in an analytic discussion of what being a media entrepreneur means in our current time and the current media landscape. Your paper will be graded on both your in-depth knowledge of the episodes, as well as the level of analysis provided in your paper.
To the writer : Please listen to all of the episodes 1-9 to be able to answer the questions. Make sure to write the correct answers. This paper is the most important paper for me because it’s count 50% from final grade. ( 22 Pages without cover page ).
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]