Please write well-developed responses to the following prompts:
1. What is something that astonished you when you first came to the United States?
2. What is a subject that you find complex? Explain your response.
3. Write about a difficult situation that you have had to endure. Describe what you did to cope with this situation.
4. Classifying items help you see similarities and differences between complex things. Write a paragraph in which you classify something into two or more categories (for example, a good student/teacher/boss vs. a bad student/teacher/boss). Explain the characteristics of each group.
5. What is something that you are eager to do in the future?
– No plagairism.
– use simple words.
– Due after one hour from now.
– One page long, use 4-5 sentences in your answer.
My teacher will be graded the answer on this criteria, so please be sure to answer it correctly:
10 points–a well-developed, thoughtful response to all questions
5 points–unsatisfactory responses to many or most questions
0 points–completely unsatisfactory responses; last submission; no submission