1. Understand the impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationship.
2. Understand the main individual rights that the employee has during the employment relationship.
3. Understand the issues to address at the termination of the employment relationship.
Activity – 3000 Words
Investigate resources, such as the CIPD website, and write a guidance leaflet which covers key points of the areas detailed below:
The impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationship, including:
• 2 internal and 2 external factors which can impact on the employment relationship
• 3 different types of employment status and 3 reasons why it is important to clearly determine an individual’s employment status.
Employee rights during the employee relationship, including:
• The importance of work life balance and related legislation concerning holidays, rest periods, working hours and night working
• Family/parent-related legal support, including maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption leave and dependants leave( UK Legislation)
• 2 reasons why employees should be treated fairly in relation to pay with example.
• The main points of equalities legislation including the concepts of direct and indirect discrimination, harassment and victimization with example.
• The concept of the ‘psychological contract’ and examples of policies and procedures which can underpin this.
Issues to be addressed at the termination of the employment relationship, including:
• The differences between fair and unfair dismissal
• The importance of exit interviews to both parties
• The key stages to be followed in managing redundancies and the impact of redundancy on the whole organization with example.
you can use www.acas.org.uk for gathering information and please i dont want alot of copy and puts .
We Can Also Assist You With Similar Orders At Highly Discounted Rates!!!