[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Emerging Standards of Culturally Competent Care Paper
Review emerging standards of culturally competent care. Here are possible resources to use:
• DHHS Office of Minority Health
• National Center for Cultural Competence
• Annie E. Casey Foundation
Write a 2,800- to 3,500-word paper that explores the following topics in your workplace or a setting that you select for this discussion:
• Define culturally competent care and the reasons why these standards of care are emerging.
• Describe the changing demographics of the patients your organization serves and the changes to resource allocation to meet those changing demographics.
• Identify the diverse needs and current outcomes of the populations your organization serves.
• Describe the specific roles performed and actions taken by registered nurses in your organization when delivering culturally competent care consistent with evidenced based standards.
• Describe the specific solutions to change the practice for the gaps in performance you identified.
Review the grading rubric for how this assigment will be graded.
Note: The resource i want to use for the paper will be the “Military.” You can narrow it down to one branch such as the Army, and further narrow it down to Behavioral health and Social services, which my installation at Fort Carson deals a lot with. The focus is culture awareness from civilian nurses and doctors who work off or on military installations and having to render culturally competent care to a unique military culture, especially those suffering from post war effects of OIF/OEF. Just an example. If there’s any questions, please contact me
Note: Please use and follow the grading rubric that’s uploaded using the process of analysis, synthesis, and evaluation
Note: I need scholarly reviewed articles or websites
Note: Please give a good conclusion
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]