- Construct Figure 7.36 in Chapter 7 (Example 7.11) with Vs = 3sin200tV, R1=20kohms, Cf=5uF, and Vc(0) = 1.5 and find the output voltage ‘Vout’.
- Interchange the positions of the capacitor and resistor and compute the output voltage ‘Vout’ and record the values in the table below.
|Calculated Vout||Measured Vout|
|Correct positions of R1 and Cf|
|Interchanged positions of R1 and Cf|
- Construct Figure 7.36 from Chapter 7 in Multisim.
- Use the function generator to provide Vs to the circuit and run simulation to measure the Vout using Oscilloscope. (Use 5% tolerances for the resistor)
- Interchange the positions of the resistor and capacitor and run the simulation to record the measurements of ‘Vout’ in the table above. (Use 5% tolerances for each of the resistors)
- Take the screen capture for the measurements for ‘Vout’.
- Answer the following questions:
- Are the measured values same as calculated values? If not, explain why they are different?
- What type of a circuit does Figure 7.36 represent? Provide a practical use of this kind of Op Amp Circuits.
- When you interchange the resistor and capacitor, what type of a circuit is obtained? Provide a practical use of this kind of Op Amp Circuits.
- Use the results obtained from ‘Vout’ to explain the differences in these two circuits.