Electronics II and Lab
Discuss some of the basic differences between the operation of a class A, B and C amplifiers.
- 1 power supply: 12V
- 1 transistor: 2N3904
- 2 resistors: 1kΩ, 50kΩ
- 3 capacitors: 0.1µF, 0.01µF, 560pF
- 1 inductor: 38.07µH
- Tektronix oscilloscope
- Waveform generator
Using Multisim construct the circuit shown below:
Diagram posted as attachment
Calculate the resonant frequency fr – show your work and record the answer in row 1 of the table.
- Use the Waveform generator to produce an input: 2.5Vpk and frequency set to the resonant frequency.
- Use the Tektronix oscilloscope to measurefoutand record it in the table
- Take a screen shot of circuit showing the frequency measurement on the oscilloscope.
- Repeat steps a) and c) for each input frequency in the table.
Discuss the results.
What is the function of this circuit?
What did you learn?
Please fill out and use the following Lab Report Template when submitting your lab work.