Select an article in a newspaper or magazine that discusses a government policy on goods or services. Analyze the situation and write an articulate and informative paper containing the following:
- Summarize the article using at least three economic terms and theories covered in class.
- Identify the impact of the policy on demand or supply of the good(s) or service(s). Discuss the change(s).
- Draw a supply and demand graph to explain this change. Be sure to label your graph and clearly indicate the change of the curve.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be three to five pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Your paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion. APA format.