Select an economic problem mentioned in the textbook as the topic for a policy recommendation.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper modeled as a policy recommendation in which you:
- Briefly describe the economic problem youÂ have selected.
- Assess the impact the problem poses to society.
- Design an economic policy solution to the problem.
- Analyze the economic theory used to complete the policy solution and determine the impact on the appropriate stakeholders.
- Analyze how the economic policy proposed would impact the market or solve the economic problem.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Examples of good sources include:
U.S. News and World Report
New York Times
Palm Beach Post
Washington Post (D.C.)
Wall Street Journal
Washington Times Herald (D.C.)
**Remember, all news sites must be fact checked to prevent the news site from a potential lawsuit. For this reason, sites like those shown below are not acceptable news sites:
Blogs/opinions of any kind (these are opinions pieces and while everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, an opinion may or may not be based on facts â€“ it is more likely base on emotion)
Any news article that is older than the start of our class
If youâ€™re asked to do a news article review, it is not acceptable to use a journal article as the basis for your report
Wikis of any kind
Any site with pedia in its url
Any title followed by â€œfor Dummiesâ€
Any government site