Economic Problem: Analyze the economic impact of major social problems and issues such as poverty, discrimination, crime, income distribution, the role of government, and other major issues.
1. Assess the impact the problem poses to society.
2. Design an economic policy solution to the problem.
3. Analyze the economic theory used to complete the policy solution and determine the impact on the appropriate stakeholders.
4. Analyze how the economic policy proposed would impact the market or solve the economic problem.
5. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.