Work individually on the following:
- Completethe CJi Interactive Simulation: Determining Conditions of Probation, found in Ch. 12: Corrections in the Community located on the student website.
- Take noteson the answers you selected and prepare a summary of the outcomes of your selections to share with your team.
Collaborate on the following:
- Review and discuss each team memberâ€™s selections in the simulation cases and the rationale for their selections.
- Come to a consensus on the conditions of probation or parole for each client.
- Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the conditions of probation or parole for each client and the rationale for those conditions. Include the following in the paper:
- Outcomes of the conditions selected by the team
- Changes the team would make to their selections on the basis of the outcomes
Recommendations concerning the conditions of a clientâ€™s probation or parole that were not included in the options. Explain why.
700 words paper