Research information on an issue that deals with business ethics from a newspaper, magazine, journal, TV, or the Internet.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze the issue and address the following:
- Clearly define the issue.
- What seems to be the basis of the issue?
- Identify ground rules that manifested the situation.
- What ethical change, deficiency, or conflict brought it about?
- Which ethical systems were at work for key individuals in the organization—managers, executives, and employees?
- How did the organizational leadership come into play? How did ethical behavior and responsibility differ between employees and management? Pay particular attention to the role of middle management and executive management in causing or resolving the issue.
Propose a plan for revising the ethical standards to resolve the issue for the company. Address how the plan affects employees and management.
- Include prescriptive and psychological approaches.
- The plan must include implementation, communication of the standards, and measurements of short- and long-term compliance.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Include the citation of the article for reference and attach a link to the article following the conclusion of your paper.
- Include at least two textbook references and three references from other sources with your paper.