- Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
- Describe the design of the study.
- Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
- Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results.
- Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
- Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
- What were the findings of the study?
- Describe the authorâ€™s conclusions and recommendations.
- In your opinion, could the study have been done
The easiest way to find an academic article is to use the library and search on a topic you are interested in.Â Then look to see what the journal is called.Â Try to avoid internet sources.Â If you have questions, send me the name of the journal, the name of the article andÂ the abstract.Â I can make sure it is the correct type.
Once you address the requirements of the paper as listed above, you will get to express your opinion about the study.Â If you think it was well done, that is fine.Â If though you thought there were problems, you can critique the study.