Assignment 2: Project
Task for Module 3: Creating a Questionnaire
For this week’s project-related activity, based on the information you have gathered about the organization you have chosen, prepare a structured questionnaire (containing only pre-determined response categories) to use in interviewing the leader you have designated. Specifically:
- Make a list of the governing body members and/or the senior leaders, for your chosen organization and choose one of these as the leader subject for your interview. In addition to this leader, in Module 4 your structured questionnaire will be used to interview 2 or 3 others with insights into the chosen leader.
- Provide your rationale for the choice you have made.
- Create a structured questionnaire (containing only pre-determined response categories) to interview your chosen leader. Your structured questionnaire should include open-ended questions that address the following areas:
- Career path
- List of successes and failures
- Leadership philosophy
- Keys to success
- Ethical dilemmas faced previously
- Most preferred ethical model or framework
- Personal leadership style.
- Comment on the individual’s professional track record and ethical development to date.
- Please consider relying on exploratory, open-ended survey questions for this assignment as the purpose includes analyzing respondent information for related ethics and leadership themes. Consider accessing the university’s online library for questionnaire and survey examples.
Your paper should be in Microsoft Word 2000 or higher. Follow the current edition of the APA style guide. Your paper should be 1–2 pages in length, double-spaced, and in 12pt font.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Made a list of the governing body members and/or senior leaders for the chosen organization and chose one leader for the interview.||
|Provided rationale for the choice of the particular leader.||
|Created a structured questionnaire to interview the chosen leader, including questions pertaining to the career path, list of success and failures, leadership philosophy and ethical dilemmas faced by the leader with the results. ,||
|Included areas related to the leader’s personal leadership style and the individual’s professional track record to date.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||