Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the U.S. You will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue and develop a scholarly, APA-formatted paper supported by evidence. The policy paper rubric:
- Introduction to population or problem (incidence, prevalence, epidemiology, cost burden, etc.)
- Description of how the policy is intended for a specific population, program, or organization
- Specific legislators involved in the policy development and dissemination
- Identify the role of the APRN in assisting with the policy or refuting the policy – this requires the evidence to support opinion, ideas, and/or concepts
- Discuss how the policy influences clinical practice and is used to promote best outcomes
- Examine how the policy can be used by the interprofessional team to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care for the specific population
- Conclusion – summarize findings
- APA format – use of primary peer-reviewed references as much as possible
the topic is OBESITY.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!