[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
The article is about introduction about the convention industry nowadays. You can write any area of convention.
Written Assignments must adhere to the following format. Failure to do so will result
in the loss of points (as shown in brackets):
• Typed in Word and saved as a .doc or pdf format (There can be no spaces in
the file name. Please save your document using your first initial and last
name and title of assignment; for example: hwilldenproposal.doc, if it is to be
submitted through WebCampus.) (2 points)
• PLEASE NOTE: You must use Word, Excel, Powerpoint, or create a PDF of
your assignments. If you don’t, you won’t get credit for the work.
• 12 point font (Times or Times New Roman) (2 points).
• 1 inch margins on the top, bottom, left and right—you will need to reset your
defaults in Word (2 points).
• Double space (2 points).
• Spell check (1 point for each spelling error).
• Grammar check (1 point for each grammatical error).
• Page numbers (2 points).
• Use headings and if appropriate, subheadings, to help organize your assignments.
A reader can get lost in a paper that seems to go on forever. Headings
help the reader keep track of the information within a paper (5 points).
• Use appropriate graphics in your assignment. Graphics and photos are useful
in selling the final product (2 points).
• APA format for in-text citations and the bibliography (15 points).
Assignments are opportunities for students to research useful information that will
benefit their future careers. Students are expected to provide adequate effort on
each assignment and devote the time necessary to gather the information needed.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]