Consider a service industry .organisation with which you are familiar. In what areas could this organization b_enefit from benchmarking? With which other organisations could it be usefully benchmarked? What factors might influence effective benchmarking in this service industry context?
(a) Be careful not to spend too much of your assignment simply describing course concepts or examples. Your emphasis should be on applying the frameworks or concepts to allow you to analyse the issues identified in the question and for this analysis to be a foundation for your subsequent conclusions;
(b) Examples can be from your own experience or from other sources (appropriately referenced);
(c) We also advise that you use the electronic databases (e.g. Business Source Premier and Emerald) in the library to search for additional academic articles which support your answer ;
(d) Remember to reference sources appropriately .
In addition to the criteria outlined above and in the Programme Handbook, students are
expected to demonstrate:
(a) the ability to apply frameworks and concepts from the Benchmarking literature to
‘real world’ cases;
(b) the ability to identify the implications of such an analysis for practice within
(c) the ability to reach a conclusion based upon the analysis of both theory and practice in addressing the question .
Higher education benchmarking
• Characterise the industry (Airlines)
• Introduce an organization (Nas Air or Saudi Air)
• Identify and then justify the areas to be benchmarked
• Identify and then justify other organisations (useful) (Nas Air or Saudi Air)
• Define “effectiveness”
• Critically review the success factors
• Align your critique with the service industry context
Some Good Youtube
• http://archive .jconline.com/VideoNetwork/3357853407001/Xerox
• https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=ejGg4LCHVLg
• https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=RyXzH2b4CMA
What is the requirement for the page setup?
The assignment should be typed and be formatted for A4 (portrait). A left-hand margin of 25 to 40 mm should be used, with all other margins being 20 mm. Double line spacing should be used for the assignment, except for indented quotations where single spacing may be used. A font size of 12 is required, and you are encouraged to use a clear font design such as Arial, Times New Roman or Courier New. Pages must be numbered consecutively throughout the text, with numbers located centrally at the bottom of each page. Any abbreviations used should be those in normal use. Where necessary a key to abbreviations should be provided.
Word limit: 3,500
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers