[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
You are required to demonstrate your understanding of computer programming by developing a set of example programs on a subject of your choice. The set must include, but is not limited to, the following kinds of java programs. For each program you must write the specification, test data and implementation.
A method with a simple sequence of statements.
A method with a conditional statement.
A method with an iteration controlled by an input value.
A class with some simple attributes.
A number of objects with some interlinked simple attributes.
A report of at least 500 words describing the programs you have written and how they have helped progress your knowledge and understanding of computer programming from before starting the course to the end. The report must include, but is not limited to the following areas.
• Your programming knowledge before starting the course.
• Different ways of representing program code.
• Links to the other parts of the Principles of Computing module.
• Java compared to one or more other languages.
The report must be concise and referenced, where appropriate.
• A zip file containing all the specifications and the source code for your programs, any test data, test results and your report.
• Report (Task 2 as specified minimum 500 words).
Marking Scheme Marks Available
Task 1 (program development)
• A method with a simple sequence of statements.8
• A method with a conditional statement. 12
• A method with an iteration controlled by an input value.. 17
• A class with some simple attributes. 21
• A number of objects with some interlinked simple attributes. 22
Task 2 (Report) 20
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]