[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
critically analyse the case study in relation to the crime committed, the offender, victim, associated facts and penalty handed down. In your answer you must explain how the theoretical approaches help to understand or explain the case study by comparing/contrasting the theories and in doing so outlining the STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES of the theories.
This is not a descriptive narrative so please do not simply relate the story of the offence, or describe the individuals involved- you must apply your theoretical understanding to your analysis of the crime.
1. Demonstration of in depth understanding of chosen theoretical concepts and
tools of analysis;
2. Ability to apply theoretical concepts to case study through in-depth discussion
of crime, offender,
3. victim,associated facts and penalty handed down;
4. Ability to engage in critical discussion;
5. Ability to summarise and evaluate qualities of theories chosen for analysis;
6. Ability to compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of the two chosen theories
7. Demonstration of information literacy skills ie ability to appropriately locate,
evaluate and use relevant academic research and literature;
8.Demonstration of academic writing skills, logical coherent argument, clarity of
written expression including overall presentation (grammar, spelling, written
9. Appropriate and consistent referencing.
PS: be careful of plagiarism, my uni is really strict about plagiarism. my friends ordered this exactly the same topic as me in bestessay, please do not make our essay the same. because the last time me and my friend ordered the same assignment topic, our work were totally similar. please do this assignment with originality.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]