COLGATE-PALMOLIVE CANADA:FIGHTING FOR SHARE OF THE TOOTHPASTE MARKET (Analysis of Communications Process): IVEY Publishing BY Michael Taylor; Chandra Sekhar Ramasastry))))))))))))))))))
- Analyze receiver’s response processes
o How do consumers respond to the marketing communications?
- Analyze source, message, channel factors
o Analyze the various effects of communications vehicle on the consumer.
- Establish communication goals and objectives
o What does the firm seek to accomplish with its communications program?
o When setting objectives, remember to:
- Establish a quantitative benchmark
- Specify measurement methods and criteria for success
- Specify a time frame.
Interview an entrepreneur who has started a successful business and has been operating for at least two years.
- Why did you start your business?
- Where did you get the starting capital and how did you finance your business?
- Did you have a business plan?
- What type of business? Sole proprietorship, partnership, franchise or corporate etc…?
- For-profit or not for profit?
- What was the product? Tangible, not tangible or service?
- What was the motivation to start a business on your own?
- Why did you pick the location?
- Own property or lease?
- Did you do demographic research and or market research?
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!