Assessment: Brand Analysis
Choose a branded food product that is available in the Australia. Part of the existing customer proposition for this product must relate to environmental sustainability.
Provide responses for the following:
- Describe the product briefly.
- Research trends that can /do affect this product and discuss how a brand manager can utilise these trends to manage the brand and ensure the brand is relevant over time.
- Using Figure 10.2, (de Chernatony et al. 2013, p 382 – also discussed in Chapter 2) identify the various components /levels (generic, expected, augmented and potential) of the brand as they apply to the product.
- Identify and describe environmental sustainability features of this product.
The assessment should be no more than 1,000 words excluding references.
Purpose of assessment:
The purpose of this assessment is to:
- examine a brand in terms of its elements;
- describe the various components of a brand in relation to theory and how these interact;
- research consumer trends and demonstrate how they can affect a brand.
- Description of the product (20%)
- Evidence of research into trends and correct application of these trends to the chosen product (20%)
- Correctly applying the levels of brand (20%)
- Discussion of environmental sustainability features of this product (20%)
- Clarity of expression (including accuracy of grammar, punctuation and spelling) (10%)
- Correct and consistent referencing (10%)
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers