Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
Prepare a case analysis report on organisational change of an Australian organisation:
Organisational change is inevitable and almost every organisation has either experienced or will experience a change. Changes can be just a structural change or a structural change followed by cultural change. In Australia, many large corporations have experienced organisational change.
As part of the learning objective, students are required to research and examine an Australian organisation that has either experienced organisational changes in the recent past or is going through any change process currently. The report should be on the below company:
The content of the report must include analysed information such as:
1. Overview of the organisation
2. Why the change was needed
3. The nature of change
4. Change management theory relevant to the situation
5. The stages of change, and the change interventions of those stages
6. How the organisation responded
7. How various elements or areas of the organisation were affected
8. The impact of changes in cultural and workplace diversity in organisation
9. The overall business outcome after the change
10. Ethical issues in managing change
11. How the results of the change program were evaluated
The report must integrate both the theoretical and practical aspects of change processes. The report should be in a professional format with a corporate coversheet, table of contents, introduction, titles, conclusion, references, and appendix (such as tables and graphs).
All in-text references (not just direct quotes) must include the specific page number/s if shown in the original.