[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Rowe, W. G., & Guerrero, L. (2013). Cases in leadership (3rd Ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc.
Chapter 7: Case Study # 1: General Electric from Jack Welch to Jeffrey Immelt pp. 211 – 221.
Which man’s methods of reaching goals do you think is most effective? Do you agree with either one? Explain.
When you analyze the case be sure to apply the Ellet article’s case analysis process model you read in week 1.
1. Situation – Synopsis of the case
2. Type of case – Problem, evaluation, decision or rules
3. Questions – Questions your have about the case
4. Hypothesis – A clear one or two sentence statement (do not use the chapter theory as your hypothesis)
5. Proof and Action – Evidence from the case supporting your hypothesis
6. Alternative- An alternative action that has less supporting evidence from the case
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]