[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
please follow the structures, you have the link of the case that the case note based on it.
please make it good, with no mistakes, if anything is not clear may the writer asks me.
Case note Structure:
1. Case name: citation; court & judges, parties, date of judgment
2. Central legal issue(s)
3. Facts of the case: only relevant facts interesting for the reader
4. Prior history of the case in lower courts (if any)
5. The cause of action or claim involved in the case
6. Court decision: summary of judgments; legal rule/precedent established (ratio decidendi), arguments considered by the court in support or against the principle
7. Analysis of the decision: commentary on impact of the decision on the law
8. Conclusion: may include own opinion on the issue, or if you agree or have any recommendations, etc.
9. Bibliography (if any)
Case: Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd v Shamil Bank of Bahrain EC  EWCA Civ 19; available at http://www.bailii.org/
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]