Carnegie Museum of Art
- Topic must reference a work of art at the Carnegie Museum of Art. You may explore a common theme in art, explore art of a particular time period, or focus on works by a specific artist.
Ex. Creative Landscape, How the Impressionists Transformed Painting
(Exploring the work of Claude Monet and Pierre-Aguste
Ex. Minimalist Art – Why Would an Artist Exhibit a Blank Canvas?
Wade Guyton and Robert Ryman.
Ex. Exploring Iconography. Finding Meaning in The Symbols of Renaissance Art.
(There is a small room of early Renaissance /
2. Topic must explore an issue or subject in a critical way.
- Paper must have a thesis, a theory or idea that you are exploring or analyzing.
-At least 6 -pages, five of which must be straight text (notes / bibliography may begin on 6th page).
– Images must appear after 6th page.
-Citing sources is important. Bibliography or works cited should be the last section.
-Double space. 1.25 inch side margins. 1” top and bottom margins. Times New Roman font.
-Number pages. Only print on front side.
-Include title, your name and date of completion.
-You must use at least three sources.
-Printed Carnegie Museum of Art materials and the Carnegie Museum of Art website may be referenced.
-Your textbook cannot be one of the three primary sources.
-You must use at least one book as a source. Please visit the library!
– You may use articles in periodicals and newspapers, as well as films and documentaries as sources. You may also interview an expert as a source as long as you list a name and the date of the interview.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂