[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Your professional practice is your business and that business needs a business plan. Write Business Plan for your projected business in report format.
The Business Plan must include sections including:
1. Executive Summary
2. Business Profile
5. Marketing Strategy
6. Operating Plan
7. Management & Personnel
8. Financial Plan
9. Action Plan
10. Risk Analysis
11. Any necessary Logo designs, Branding Marks etc. that you feel are necessary to give a clear impression of the image of your product and where it fit in the market.
• Identify, understand and articulate the key elements of a business plan & present relevant information for each element;
• Write clearly; apply the fundamental principles of business planning, financial planning legislation and promotional strategies in the plan;
• Written presentation- present your assignment in an academically professional manner.
1. Beard, M & O’Hara, B. 2009, Establishing a Small Music, Entertainment or Arts Business, Wise Publication. Sydney, Australia.
2. Le Rossignol, K. 2003, Advanced Planning for Small Business Success. Tertiary Press, Melbourne.
3. Simpson, S. 2012, Music Business (4th Edition). Omnibus Press, Sydney.
1. Queensland Music: www.qmusic.com.au
2. Business Queensland: www.business.qld.gov.au
3. Arts Queensland: www.arts.qld.gov.au
4. Australia Council: www.australiacouncil.gov.au
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]