[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
• Choose a brand – tangible or intangible?
• Think about the attributes of the brand – is it a retail brand, super brand, service-based brand, place/nation brand – what are the dominant traits?
• Select two issues you want to discuss with relevance to the brand – i.e. ethical consumption, brand loyalty, brand love, relationship marketing, CSR, social media, CRM, brand awareness, global branding, brand community, corporate branding, relationship marketing.
• Discuss relevant literature on the issues related to the brand of choice – you can use additional literature beyond the reading list to demonstrate both depth and breadth of understanding.
• Construct a case study of the brand – from multiple sources not from one reading along. Your ability to construct an in-depth case study is very important.
Note : preference brand Emirates Airline, Nestles, Apple Inc, Toyota
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]