[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
1. Sources must be cited APA format
2. Article using Proquest : Griggs, J. (2011). BP GULF OF MEXICO OIL SPILL. Energy Law Journal, 32.1,57-79 ( I can upload this file if you don’t access to this)
Responding the following:
1. In your own words, provide an overview of the events and implications of the BP Gulf of Mexico oil spill (provide a clear logical description of the events and implications of the spill).
2. Explain the Oil Pollution Act of 1990, including why it was enacted, its general provisions, and OPA 90’s effectiveness in terms of containing a major spill.
3. Why did it take BP so long to stop the spill? (Provides a clear logical discussion of why it took BP so long to stop the spill)
4. Which type of control would have been most helpful to BP in averting the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? Provide one (1) supporting fact to support your response (logical supporting fact).
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]