Auditing Term Paper
Write an essay on the following topic:
COBIT, about IT control. More and more companies are turning to IT governance to provide clear direction in ensuring that information and technology investments
support the business imperatives. COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) is a powerful, comprehensive framework for IT governance that has
gained international recognition and usage precisely because it deals with every aspect of IT. The intent of IT governance and the overriding aim behind COBIT is to
align IT to business needs to ensure that IT supports and extends the organization’s objectives and strategies. So, it only makes sense to ensure that a COBIT
assessment is performed in the same spirit. If you are appointed as an auditor in an organization, how would you perform COBIT Assessment considering all 4 domains and
all 34 processes in COBIT. In general, how would this help IT Auditors and Control Professionals from IT Perspective.
Structure the essay in the following format:
• Introduction – Introduce the topic mentioned above which you have to write the essay about and proceed to write the thesis statement.
• Thesis statement – Thesis statement is an essential part of any essay. Develop a thesis statement which clearly states the point you are discussing.
• Body of the Essay – The body of the essay must contain all the points to discuss and support with favorable evidences, experiments or examples. Present the
collected data in a way that supports the thesis statement.
• Conclusion – It is the final part where you have to present all the results you got from the research and makes suggestions for further development in the
• Bibliography -It is the list of references of the sources of information. Use the APA format.
• Minimum of 6 pages type-written pages in the APA format. Also write a reference page and title page (I was told the reference page and title pages are for
free so they are not part of the 6 pages that need to be written).
• Direct quotes are not acceptable unless you are relaying personal testimony and this should be judiciously used.
• References must come from the professional literature that utilizes a juried or peer-reviewed editorial process.
A minimum of 18professional references is required.
• Only professional articles from electronically published journals will be accepted from web-based or Internet sources. Please submit the URL in your
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂