Note: You are not required to write a paper in this assignment, instead, you will use the document, titled “CIS105_Assignment3_Content”, located below, to format a Microsoft template.
Login to iCampus and review Strayer University’s APA guidelines located in the Learning Resource Center under the Student Services tab. This information is also available in the Assignment 2 link of your online course shell.
Review the following tutorials which demonstrate the use of Microsoft Word to format a paper according to APA Sixth Edition standards.
- Title Page
- Introduction & Thesis Statement
- Body Of The Paper
- Block Quote
- Reference Page
Download and use this text document. Note: You must use the provided information to complete the assignment.
Format the existing content labeled “CIS105_Assignment3_Content” using APA Sixth Edition standards in which you:
- Format a title page according to APA Sixth Edition standards.
- Format the provided abstract, introduction and thesis statement, body, and conclusion according to APA Sixth Edition standards.
- Format the provided block quote in the body of the template according to APA Sixth Edition standards.
- Format the provided references according to APA Sixth Edition standards. Add two (2) additional references of your choice.
- Format the overall paper (font, font style, spacing, margins, etc.) according to APA Sixth Edition standards.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use word processing software to create and format documents.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory information systems topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.