In this assignment, you will be creating a personality portfolio based on the results of your six leadership assessments that you self-select via an Internet search. The importance of knowing your leadership style, strengths, weaknesses, and which style is best suited for managing change will be imperative to your success in industrial/organizational (I/O) psychology, whatever role you take on.
Specifically, write an 8- to 10-page report including the following:
- Self-select six leadership assessments via an Internet search. Take the assessments and identify trends and patterns in your strengths and weaknesses indicated by the results of the assessments. Describe these patterns and trends in your report. You must choose assessments that include:
- Leadership and ethics
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- Diversity and leadership
- Leadership styles
- And two other choices**
- Develop an action plan to address the weaknesses you discovered and how you might use your strengths to overcome the weaknesses.
- Identify a leadership style that is best suited for managing organizational change. Compare and contrast your style with this leadership profile best suited for managing change in organizations.
- Indicate to your potential client why your leadership style is best suited for this company (identify one or use your first scenario in RA 1), including how you could be successful in assisting with managing change within the company.
Your final deliverable should be an 8- to 10-page document in Microsoft Word, utilizing a minimum of eight scholarly sources. The use of a table to display assessment results is encouraged. Apply APA standards for citations and references on slides.
** Free leadership assessments found online do not always publish reliable and valid data. In practice, as an industrial/organizational (I/O) professional, you will always want to ensure that you use measures that are appropriate for your sample and purpose. Equally important, you will want to ensure that the measures you are using have established reliability and validity. Frequently, these types of measures require usage fees. For convenience and to avoid potential fees, this assignment is allowing you to use free online leadership assessments.