How can HR staff work with organizational managers to create an effective incentive and motivation plan to make employees more effective and efficient?
Use the Argosy University online library and your textbooks to read about HR incentives. Based on your assigned readings for this module, consider the relationship between employee compensation packages and productivity in your current or previous organization.
Next, respond to the following:
- What compensation and benefits have been used as incentives for employee productivity and motivation? Provide specific details and show the link between the compensation or benefit and the increased productivity or motivation with facts and figures (without violating any confidentiality rules).
- Evaluate how effective the compensation and benefits were at motivating employees and increasing productivity.
Beginning Saturday, September 26, 2015, post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Contribute to our discussion of employee benefit packages and their relation with the increased productivity and motivation.
Through Wednesday, September 30, 2015, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses. Do the following when responding to your peers:
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.