Create a PowerPoint® Presentation of 10 slides. In the 2000 census, people of mixed-race were allowed to select more than one race for their racial category. This change reflected a national increase in:
- The acceptance of interracial couples
- The number of interracial relationships (formal and informal)
- The number of individuals who identify with two or more races
Consider how does this change reflect racial and ethnic diversity in the US, racial tolerance and the future of race relationships in the U.S.
Include in the presentation:
- An introductory and conclusion slide
- References, including at least four references beyond the textbook (they can be others from the class).
- Extensive speaker notes
Write a 800- word paper on Asian-Americans.
On many indicators of success, such as income and education, Asian Americans, while a distinct minority, surpass whites in America. Why is this?
Include the following:
- Cultural value of Asians toward education
- History of discrimination in the U.S.
- Similarities and differences between Asian values and the dominant American values
- Extended family behaviors
- Cultural values toward authority, both personal and institutional
- Respect of adults
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.