Requirements : apa format 12 font ,double space ,cover page , cites refrences
review and respond to a new scenario involving one of the individuals you read about in the case studies from Week 1. You can choose the same individual whom you wrote about in Week 3, or a different one.
- Review the case studies presented on pages 121–122 in Chapter 4 of your text, and choose one.
- In 2 or 3 paragraphs, respond to the questions provided for your chosen case study, citing concepts from your readings as appropriate.
- In addition, add a final paragraph summarizing how you might apply what you learned from the case study to problems you might encounter in your own practice
- :Bucher, R. D. (2015). Diversity consciousness: Opening our minds to people, cultures, and opportunities (4th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education
- Article: Schoorman, D., & Bogotch, I. (2010). Moving beyond ‘diversity’ to ‘social justice’: The challenge to re-conceptualize multicultural education. Intercultural Education, 21(1), 79–85. Retrieved from the Walden Library using Education Research Complete.