Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
I have 1 file attachment to lead my objective please followup this files writer must be used correct referencing and the referencing above 2004 places Type of paper essay style
Assessment task 1: Analysis of leadership qualities Intent: This assessment item focuses on leadership and the qualities needed to lead people.
Length: 1500 words (essay style)
Task: Choose one of the following options.
- Select a contemporary book (> year 2004) on leadership – one written specifically about leadership, not a textbook on leadership. Choose one that would interest you or an author whose work you admire or would like the opportunity to read in more depth.
- Evaluate the leadership themes in the book and its relevance to you, including:
- the major views on leadership • the clarity of the views expressed • the consistency or inconsistency of the content with recognised leadership theories • a comparison of your views on leadership and/or contemporary leadership theories with those expressed by the selected author [written in first person] • how the book affected you and your current knowledge of leadership, such as previous ideas being held on leadership were changed, abandoned, or reinforced [written in first person].
NB This assessment should not retell the contents of the book or summarise the book, but rather should focus on the book’s purpose, content, authority and an analysis of its strengths and weaknesses in terms of leadership content.
- Select a biography or an autobiography of someone you consider to be a leader.
- Evaluate the leadership qualities of the person and their relevance to you, including:
- why this person was selected in relation to leadership • a brief summary of their life (no more than 150 words)
- the major milestones of their life that demonstrate leadership qualities utilising contemporary leadership theories
- a comparison of these demonstrated leadership qualities with your views on leadership and/or contemporary leadership theories [written in first person]
- how the book affected you and your current knowledge of leadership, such as previous ideas being held on leadership were changed, abandoned, or reinforced [written in first person]
NB This assessment should not retell or summarise the life of the leader, but rather should