As individuals with lifelong disabilities age, both the individuals and society must adapt to respond to these unique needs. Focusing on the needs of the seniors with disabilities and their caregivers, select a disability (for example, intellectual, developmental, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, etc.) and discuss the following points.
- Name the disability you are discussing and provide a bit of brief background information about the disability.
- How is the aging process reshaped by the affects of the disability itself?
- Does the disability result in an increasted risk for age-related change or disease?
- Do individuals with this disability face the same ageing issues as others without the disability? How are theire challenges the same or more complex?
- What recommendations for services and planning would you make to families and individuals aging with lifelong disabilities?
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!