Write an analytical, 8 page paper on a major leadership book,
Palmer, Parker J. “A Hidden Wholeness: The Journey Toward an Undivided Life” San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2004.
Popular books by famous leaders (e.g. corporation executives, megachurch
leaders, athletes) about their “principles,” “secrets,” or “strategies” for “success”
will not be approved.
Learning from the successes of another is at best limited
and can tempt one in to apply ideas incorrectly in inappropriate contexts.
This assignment requires carefully reading a central work of the author.
paper will include the following elements:
• up to one fourth will be a careful and objective explanation of the theory (you
must show by your analysis that you read and understood the literature);
• up to one fourth will delineate strengths and weaknesses of this theory;
• up to one fourth will be analysis from theological and biblical perspectives
and your own conclusion about how you regard this body of thought;
• up to one fourth will spell out how you would like what you have learned
to inform your own developing leadership and your unfolding theories and
theology of leadership.
(Note: In your biblical and theological rationale, go deeper than the “easy
out” answer of naming Jesus as “perfect leader.)
Basis of grade: Demonstrated understanding of theory, acuity of analysis, and
relevance to your leadership experience and perspective.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers