Over the course of this semester we have focused considerable attention to personal insight and development. This final assignment requires you to reflect on what you have learnt about yourself as a learner in MGMT5050 and how these insights will assist your continuing success in the Master of Commerce degree and in your career.
In your essay, discuss what you know about yourself as a learner drawing upon Zimmerman (2002) and other class experiences to demonstrate an informed view of your learning to date and your development for the future.
Zimmerman, B.J. 2002 “Achieving Academic Excellence: A Self-Regulatory Perspective” in Ferrari, M. (ed) The Pursuit of Excellence Through Education. Lawrence, Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah NJ. Pp.85-110.
• Demonstrates analysis and understanding of compulsory reading plus course materials
• Quality of personal reflection (eg examining own experiences to illustrate)
• Synthesis of personal reflection and readings to develop insights for future
• Structures text logically and coherently
• Communicates clearly and concisely
• Presents text professionally and references sources accurately