[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Skills :Describe any skills you possess that demonstrate the following core competencies required to successfully complete the Applied Museum Studies program.
• Manual Dexterity: to have skilful performance or ability to accomplish dexterous tasks without difficulty with the hands.
• Visual Acuity: the ability for one to see clearly and render colours effectively.
• Attention to Detail: is thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
• Patience: is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way
• Ability to work within a Team: demonstrate the attitudes and abilities necessary to work effectively in a group setting, such as active listening, effective resource utilization, establishing and measuring goals, etc.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]