[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Please make use of the seminar materials and discussions, together with any new materials that you find on the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights.
When marking your coursework, your examiners will judge the quality of work based on the following:
• Extent to which facts have been assimilated;
• Breadth of knowledge of the relevant law;
• Degree of insight into the issues;
• Level of application of the law to the issues;
• Depth of analysis, description and discussion in promoting the arguments;
• Degree to which planning and coherence is evident in the structure of the response;
• Level to which complex solutions are offered and evaluated;
• Extent to which command of English is demonstrated in a legal context.
A student would be awarded a Distinction where the work meets all the above criteria and, in particular, demonstrates a high level of critical analysis and application. A Merit would be awarded where the work substantially satisfies the above criteria. A Pass would be awarded where there is fair coverage of the criteria but is generally lacking in critical analysis and application.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]